– Never restored, very beautiful and original
– Very neat, technical and optical condition
– Only 1,278 built examples
– Very attractive color combination
– Imported from southern Switzerland in 1983, only two German owners until 2019
The first post-war car with a six-cylinder engine was the 220, presented together with the 300 in April 1951 at the IAA in Frankfurt. The Cabriolet A is the most beautiful version of this type. Significantly more expensive than the sedan, it was only delivered a total of 1,278 times.
This very beautiful Cabriolet A came to Germany from Switzerland in 1983. It has never been completely restored and has always been properly maintained. In 2015 the wooden interior was renovated. In 2019 and 2020 the brake system and the cylinder head were overhauled. A very beautiful, authentic classic car, which thanks to the powerful 6-cylinder engine is ideal for rallies and trips.