This Cookie Notice is effective from February 23, 2022.
1. Information regarding the technologies we use
The cookies used in connection with the Services have various functions:
- They may be (technically) necessary for the provision of our Services
- They help us to technically enhance our Services (e.g. monitoring of error messages and loading times)
- They help us to recognize you so we can improve your user experience (e.g., by saving the font size and data entered into webforms)
- They enable us to show you more relevant ads
2. Which service providers do we cooperate with?
Service providers that we cooperate with include Facebook and Google.
3. Your Choices
With regard to the use of advertising-related or personalization-related technologies, you have in particular the following options:
All other users: You can adjust the settings for the usage of your SpartaCrypto activity for customized advertising purposes on the site AdChoice – SpartaCrypto Advertising Preferences.
4. Do Not Track
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we don’t respond to them at this time. We await the result of work by the privacy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.