This rare and original Frost Blue 1959 Corvette has a strong V8 engine with a smooth automatic transmission. The car was recently repainted and re-chromed, and it looks amazing. The interior is mostly original as the car has spent its life in California and remains wonderfully preserved. The car was completely restored mechanically and is well maintained.
This Corvette has a fantastic driving experience that is sure to put a smile on your face. The large, aerospace inspired curved windshield is surrounded by beautiful chrome finishes and gorgeous light blue metallic paint. The 300 horsepower Chevrolet V8 engine pulls smooth and strong with a great sounding but not too loud exhaust note. The automatic 4-speed overdrive transmission shifts seamlessly and allows for comfortable cruising at highway speeds.
– The car has manual drum brakes which are powerful and stop the car quickly but require more force than modern disc brakes
– Manual steering also requires some strength (when doing low speed maneuvers) but provides an authentic driving experience
– There is a convertible top that can be used in unexpected rain or cold weather
– The seating position is upright but comfortable
– A smaller diameter steering wheel allows for easier entry into the vehicle
– The trunk is decent size, fitting a few small bags
1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 day, 5 days, 6 days, 7 day, 8 days, 9 days, 10 day, 11 days, 12 days
There are no reviews yet.