Fleming's Ultimate Garage is a group of enthusiasts with an average of over 30 years of experience in selling some of the finest classic, muscle, sports and exotic cars in the world, as well as motorcycles and other unique vehicles. Our staff does not work here because they need to; they work here because of their passion for fine automobiles. You can imagine the excitement of our typical day deciding which car to take out for a drive; whether it be a '70 440 Cuda with the signature sound of a Mopar and that raw muscle car feel, a classic Austin-Healey 3000 wailing out of the dual exhaust or today's modern and flashy Ferrari 360 Spyder with the revealing glass engine hood and the closest experience to an F1 car available.
Whatever your choice, you can be assured we have painstakingly gone through each car in order to ensure safety, reliability and great looks. Because we have ensured that each car in our state-of-the-art 30 car indoor showroom is a quality vehicle, our customers can turn the key, smile, and drive off in the car of their dreams. We recognize that our customers are too busy to restore or fuss with their cars and we work hard so that they do not have to.
Fleming's Ultimate Garage is the area's largest specialty auto dealer. We offer a variety of financing options up to 72 months, extended warranties on just about everything we sell, enclosed nationwide shipping and a staff that is friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
Give us a call or stop by the shop before you buy your next classic or exotic automobile. Perhaps you too will become one of our many clients that trade in the car they buy here every year and get something new. With the majority of the depreciation out of the newer cars we sell, the classic cars continuing to go up in value and the fact that we would love to have our own cars back when something else catches your eye, you can see why it costs so little to own one.
660 Lofstrand Lane
Rockville, MD 20850
**Crypto Currency Value was calculated at **Crypto Currency Value was calculated at 00/00/0000, 00:00:00 and may no longer be valid at checkout. The checkout page will display the final price in your crypto currency for the transaction; and may no longer be valid at checkout. The checkout page will display the final price in your cryptocurrency for the transaction.
FRAME OFF RESTORATION WITH MODERN UPGRADES!!!
• Professional Recent restoration of the iconic pony car, the ’66 Mustang ( look under this car)
• Freshly Rebuilt Ford 289cid 4-bbl V-8 @ 225hp
• Freshly Rebuilt Cruise-O-Matic automatic trans
• Original Heavy Duty rear differential with highway cruising gears
• Great looking, new mirror finish Silver Smoke Gray Metallic paint show professionally waxed and detailed with Red GT Stripes
• New Black convertible top with color matching boot
• Stunning, New Burgundy Red Pony bucket seat interior w/ factory console
• Optional woodgrain steering wheel
Optional Upgraded Aluminum Radiator
• Optional AM/FM/AUX digital sound system Retro Style with upgraded speakers
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Optional Wilwood 4 wheel disc braking system
• Optional fast-ratio power steering
• Great sounding Factory Dual Exhaust with that great sound
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detail trunk compartment
• Custom Scott Drake 17″ wheels with high speed radials
• 2 sets of keys, Silver Smoke Gray Metallic , optional Pony interior , upgraded 4 wheel Disc brakes & the top goes down!
• Professionally Reproduced and Restored
• Show or drive this, Show Ready, Investment grade, collector quality ’66 Mustang convertible
Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls. See if there are any open safety recalls for this vehicle. This does not include non-safety recalls. Recently announced safety recalls may not yet be posted and there may be a delay between the time a repair is made and before it is reported or posted to the website. Before purchasing, be sure to ask the dealer for an up-to-date status on any recalls.